Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stuttgart (21 Feb 2009)






Visited the newly opened Porsche Museum in Stuttgart. Nothing really impressive, since only old cars were showcased, I only fancy new sports cars!!!

Also went to the Mercedes Museum, but it looked deserted, so didnt go in (plus, if I see more old cranky cars, I will be angry...)

But the nearby Mercedez-Benz Arena was flooded with people waiting for the Stuttgart : Hoffenheim match (I went to the ticket office, but they told me the seats were sold out, only have the standplaces left, boo hoo, so disappointed that I couldnt watch a live Bundesliga match). Reports of the match later said that it was a thriller game, with a score of 3:3 (Draw). Poor Bayern Munich lost to Köln, so Hoffenheim remains at 1st position!!!

Stuttgart city ctr was a boring place, with dead gardens and nothing else.... so went back to my soon-to-missed Ludwigshafen, in time for some Fastnacht party...

No comments: