Sunday, November 30, 2008

München & Ingolstadt, Bayern (28 Nov 2008)










1st visit to TUM, Garching.
The chemistry building is in urgent need of funds for restoration.
Had lunch in the Mensa (lunch treat from Serina, Vielen Dank!)
Then, went back to the Hbf & hopped on the RE to Ingolstadt, not without buying some snacks and a sandwich to munch on the train.
Visited the Audi Forum in Ingolstadt & the Weihnachtsmarkt too! Nice city.
Travelled back to München & found that the temp had dipped badly. So I went to the big shopping center Olympia Einkaufzentrum...this place was very big, with many shoe shops, departmental stores & food hunts (I think it was bigger than Vivocity..haha!) It felt wonderful eating Eis in a comfortably warm shopping center while the outside temp was close to -6 Grad.
Had dinner there & was extremely full & sated by the time I made my way back to the Hbf & collect my luggage at the Hotel to board the train to Burghausen.

No comments: