Sunday, February 8, 2009

Flomborn (3 Feb 2009)

Visit to Weingut Bernhard-Räder, my wein family in Germany to taste the wein I have helped to make. The weissweins were very cold and tangy, but the rotweins were still, ah, fermenting and not ready yet.

A pity that I could not bring home the weins to share with my family in sg, coz bottling only starts in end March......

If anyone is interested in 'my' homemade weins:

Familie Bernhard-Räder
Deutschland 55234 Flomborn
Telefon: +49-6735 960085

Suddenly realized my alkoholic tolerence have maintained fairly good even I have not been drinking that much lately, no headaches and can still wake up sober at 5am the next morning to report to work, ah......

PS: forgot to take fotos with Philip, coz I was too happily enjoying the weins.

No comments: