Sunday, November 16, 2008

Neustadt an der Weinstrasse (15 Nov 2008)







Lunch & Shopping in Neustadt, not for clothes, but for some gut Deutsche wein & for gifts at the local weinguts...
Others become broke because of excessive shopping, I become broke because of too many trips to weinguts and fests... & come Dec, I will spend my Freitags, Samstags, Sonntags in Weihnachtsmarkts until 23Dec!

I carried a big box(with 6 bottles) home from Neustadt, people on the train were looking at me as though I had "Hallo! I am alcoholic!" written across my forehead...omg!
I had no choice but to go shopping after depositing the box at home....had a nice evening in Mannheim (it has been a long time since I walked around at nite), & I think a Bundesliga match was played and the Ma Hbf was filled with die Polizei and erm, loud drunken boys...

No comments: