Monday, October 6, 2008

Heidelberg Herbst Checkup (4 Okt 2008)





Climbed up to the Schloss in the hopes of capturing yellowing trees and brown leaves, but was disappointed that the trees were still quite green. I shall go there again this weekend, maybe 1 more week of chill can brown those persistant green leaves. Forever taking pics of the Schloss, it felt funny being a "Tourist" in Heidelberg, pretending to be there for the 1st again & again. Maybe next time I go there, I shall advertise myself as a tourguide, Who wants to pick me up? Just pay me lunch!
Can someone tell me if the Alfa Romeo Spider is an expensive car? Coz it was 'exhibited' at the entrance of Kaufhof. I am already indifferent to cars like BMW, Mercedes & Audi coz they are so common here. Maybe italian cars are more expensive here ;)

No comments: