Sunday, September 21, 2008

Speyer Bauernmarkt 20 Sept 2008










Speyer's Bauernmarkt (20-21 Sept 2008)
Can't believe I was beaten down by 1L of Neuer Wein! Haha!

But the Federweißer Wein (Jungen Weiße Wein) were Gut! Die Rot one taste like Traubensaft, but die Weiß one taste like Apfelsaft lor!!! The alcoholic content was supposed to be low, but don't know why, maybe I drank too much too fast lor...Was tempted to buy a 3L Federweißer Wein home, but that meant I have only 2 days to finish them off, else they will turn sour...(yeah, apparently u can't store them in corked glass bottles, they will explode(Really! It is really True!) So, even when u buy them home, u got to use a plastic container(reminds me of Lab, when I store my solvents in such plastic containers...gosh)

The whole street was filled with people buying fruits, veggies, meat, cheese and an ugly purple flower called Antichoke...

The straw family was a cute iconic feature of the Bauernmarkt.

The last 2 straw figurines are from Ludwigshafen's MINI Bauernmarkt...

No comments: