Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bad Dürkheim Bauernmarkt (28 Sep 2008)








Let's see the price list of these Neuer (young) wein.
1) Speyer: 2€ für 0.5L, pfand 2€
2) Heidelberg: 2€ für 0.25L, pfand 1€
3) Bad Dürkheim: 3€ für 0.5L, pfand 2€

The Heidelberg one was sucky, coz the wein was already sour...the Bad Dürkheim is the best, very sweet and cold, esp nice for a super sunny sunday. It was so nice that I finished one big glass before my second bite into my Dampfnudel...So, I had no choice but to buy another big glass...hee hee, a grand excuse to drink more? This Bauernmarkt was better than the one in Heidelberg, coz got lots of food and wein, and no crappy stalls!
Ooo, because I was watching "We Got Married" in the morning, the 4 cute prams are specially taken for Alex & Shin-ae's quadruplets...hahaha!!!
This time, 1L of Neuer Wein was ok for me, did my alcoholic tolerence just go up again? Scheisse.

No comments: