Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gruppe Wanderung, Bad Dürkheim(8 Nov 2008)
















Spent almost 11 hrs with my Group in Bad Dürkheim! We first drove up to Limburg(once a Monastary) and had a Brunch party (with too much food & sekt) till 1230pm. Only 3 out of 6 Laborleiters came, but almost all of the lab technicians were present (Big boss's arrogance??) We had a very friendly dog called Sam with us. So, attendance was 20 (including dog&baby)

I was very glad the day was extremely bright & sunny (The so called Golden Oktober/November).

After our fest, we hiked up to Hardenburg Ruine, which was one of the largest castle ruin in Deutschland. We had a small food break. Then we went back to Limburg(where our cars were parked), and drove down to the Zentrum again, for dinner at 5pm (all the Laborleiters didnt want to join us, so it was me & all the lab technicians (they were nicer people anyway). I finished the whole glass of Liebe Reisling by myself (I was one of the lucky ones who could drink coz we don't drive).
The Co really have a huge budget cut now, coz we had to foot out own meals and pay for the entrance ticket. Luckily I brought 50€ with me, I came home with only 12€, boo hoo! Baddie Co!

Thanks to Katherina & bf who 'volunteered' to drive me home coz I didnt want to take the nite train home alone. I was super tired when I went home. I think I dozed off at 9pm???

No comments: